Make an easy Turkey Noodle Casserole and change things up! This easy family-pleasing meal is great!
Perhaps cook a turkey over your weekend and change things up by using the leftovers for this easy casserole recipe. Not only is turkey the perfect leftover treat, but this puts a fun spin on those left overs and it’s easy to eat with braces. With sore teeth and gums it can be hard to find the perfect recipes to eat. But this one is soft on teeth and it’s a great treat!
Simply prepare some egg noodles, and throw in your turkey, carrots, gravy, and seasonings. Just steam some carrots and use a jar of store-bought gravy. Mix everything all together and bake just a few minutes to heat through. Feel free to throw in some peas or green beans too. Simple, hearty and delicious!
- 12 oz pkg Egg Noodles, extra wide
- 3 cups turkey, diced or shredded
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 12 oz jar Turkey Gravy
- 1 T dried Thyme
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and place back into cooking pot.
- Add into egg noodles: turkey, carrots, gravy and seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake approximately 15 minutes until heated through.