This Friday, October 7th marks the 17th annual celebration of World Smile Day®. This is the one day of the year devoted to smiles and acts of kindness throughout the world. The message for World Smile Day is: “Do an act of kindness. Help one person smile!”
At Molen Orthodontics we’re all about smiles and there’s nothing more exciting than putting one on someone’s face. To help celebrate World Smile Day and bring smiles to faces around the world, Molen Orthodontics would like to highlight a few of the many ways to bring a smile to someone’s face:
- Make a nice card or send an ecard letting someone know you care.
- Find a public wish list on Amazon.com and send a gift to a stranger.
- Let someone go in line in front of you.
- Thank a Veteran for their service.
- Say hello and smile to strangers.
- Bring someone flowers.
- Help someone load or unload their groceries.
- Bake your neighbors a healthy, but yummy treat.
- Praise your classmates or co-workers.
- Write a letter to someone who made a difference in your life.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Make kindness a priority.
World Smile Day is all about “improving this world, one smile at a time.” Remember that a few acts of kindness can make a tremendous difference in someone’s life. It’s as easy as saying hello and flashing a smile. Besides, who wouldn’t want to see your Molen Magic Smiles!
We’d love to hear how you made a difference on World Smile Day. Share your stories with us using hashtag #MolenSmiles.